How Does the Process Work?
Creative Keystrokes Executive Resume Service provides a very personalized, custom service. Our exclusive, highly individualized procedures help to ensure the best results while minimizing the time investment required for our typically busy executive clientele. You will work directly with myself (Laurie J. Smith) through every stage of the process, from initial inquiry through dispatch of your completed package. Here’s a typical scenario:
- You e-mail or fax your resume, requesting a free evaluation, or call me for a free consultation and overview of our services.
- I provide a brief complimentary consultation, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of your current resume, exploring your career goals and target position, and suggesting strategies.
- You decide to engage my assistance, and select the configuration of services which best meets your current requirements. A 60% retainer is required at this point to proceed to the next step. If payment is made by credit card, we can proceed immediately; payment by check requires 5 days for clearing after receipt of check (money orders and cashier’s checks require no clearing time).
- I e-mail you a fill-in-the-blanks questionnaire designed to provide a more in-depth look at your experiences, education, skills, and accomplishments. You complete this at your convenience and e-mail me the result.
- After carefully evaluating your questionnaire and any other materials you have provided, an additional telephone consultation (generally 1 to 1.5 hours) serves to fill in any gaps, clarify and expand upon the information, and crystallize the strategy.
- I develop your draft, typically within 7 to 10 business days of our consultation, and notify you that your draft is ready for review. Payment of the balance in full is required at this stage, prior to release of your proof.
- Proofs are e-mailed to you.
- You review the resume (and any other documents I have prepared for you) at your convenience and provide comments and feedback. The ball is in your court herehow long this segment takes is pretty much up to you.
- Your document(s) are fine-tuned and ready to go!